Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Nahuatl language
This is the main category of the Nahuatl language.
Information about Nahuatl:
- Category:Nahuatl lemmas: Nahuatl lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nah:All topics: Nahuatl terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Regional Nahuatl: Nahuatl terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Nahuatl): Nahuatl entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Nahuatl terms by etymology: Nahuatl terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Nahuatl terms by usage: Nahuatl terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Nahuatl: Categories with terms derived from Nahuatl in various specific languages.
- Category:Nahuatl terms needing attention: Nahuatl terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User nah: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Nahuatl.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.