Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Norwegian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Norwegian verb forms: Norwegian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Norwegian intransitive verbs: Norwegian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Norwegian phrasal verbs: Norwegian verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
- Category:Norwegian transitive verbs: Norwegian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
- Category:Norwegian verbs by inflection type: Norwegian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Norwegian verbs"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total.