Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Novial language » Lemmas
- Category:Novial adjectives: Novial terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Novial adverbs: Novial terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Novial conjunctions: Novial terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Novial determiners: Novial terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Novial interjections: Novial terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Novial morphemes: Novial word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Novial nouns: Novial terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Novial numerals: Novial terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Novial particles: Novial terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Novial prepositions: Novial adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Novial pronouns: Novial terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Novial verbs: Novial terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Novial conjunctions (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Novial determiners (1 c, 24 e)
- ► Novial interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Novial morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Novial verbs (2 c, 107 e)
Pages in category "Novial lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 560 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- a hem
- a sur
- after ke