Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Quechua language
This is the main category of the Quechua language.
Information about Quechua:
- Category:Quechua lemmas: Quechua lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:qu:All topics: Quechua terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Quechua appendices: Pages containing additional information about Quechua.
- Category:Quechua entry maintenance: Quechua entries, or entries in other languages containing Quechua terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Quechua phrases: Quechua groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Quechua: Quechua terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Quechua templates: Quechua templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Quechua terms by etymology: Quechua terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Quechua: Categories with terms derived from Quechua in various specific languages.
- Category:User qu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Quechua.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Quechua language"
This category contains only the following page.