Category:Western Apache language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Western Apache language
This is the main category of the Western Apache language.
Information about Western Apache:
|Canonical name||Western Apache|
- Category:Western Apache lemmas: Western Apache lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:apw:All topics: Western Apache terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Western Apache terms by etymology: Western Apache terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Western Apache: Categories with terms derived from Western Apache in various specific languages.
- Category:Western Apache terms needing attention: Western Apache terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.