Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of bicollinear
- 2009 M. Fengjie et al., First-Principles Calculations of the Electronic Structure of Tetragonal 945-FeTe and 945-FeSe Crystals: Evidence for a Bicollinear Antiferromagnetic Order, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 103 No. 17.
- 2010 Z. Xu et al., Disappearance of static magnetic order and evolution of spin fluctuations in Fe1+δSexTe1-x, arXiv
- Short-range static magnetic order with the "bicollinear" spin configuration is found in all non-superconducting samples, with strong low-energy magnetic excitations near the in-plane wave-vector (using the two-Fe unit cell) for Se doping up to 45%.
- 2013, Ding et al., Hidden (π,0) instability as an itinerant origin of bicollinear antiferromagnetism in Fe1+xTe, Physics Review B, Vol. 87, Issue 12.
- 2013, J. Jørgensen et al., Magnetic ordering in Fe1.087Te under pressure, The European Physical Journal B, Vol. 86 No. 18
- The refined magnetic structure is antiferromagnetic and bicollinear meaning that the Fe moments align ferromagnetically along one diagonal direction and antiferromagnetically along the other diagonal direction of the approximate Fe-square lattice formed by the Fe atoms within the FeTe layers, and neighbouring Fe-Fe square lattices are coupled antiferromagnetically.