Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of for to
- John Keats, A Song About Myself
- There was a naughty Boy,
- And a naughty Boy was he,
- He ran away to Scotland
- The people for to see
- "Bedlam" (English folk song)
- Abroad as I was walking
- One evening in the spring
- I heard a maid in Bedlam
- So sweetly for to sing
- Townes Van Zandt - "If I Needed You"
- If I needed you would you come to me,
- Would you come to me, and ease my pain?
- If you needed me
- I would come to you
- I'd swim the seas for to ease your pain
- Bob Dylan - "When the Ship Comes In"
- And the words that are used
- For to get the ship confused
- Will not be understood as they're spoken