Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of quod google
|2003 2004 2008 2009|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2003 — 7 April, Dorai Sitaram, “Re: Lisp development not using emacs.”, comp.lang.lisp, Usenet:
- The one thing missing is the interactive lisp shell of emacs; but here too, Larry Clapp (quod google) has written vim and perl scripts for communicating between vim and a lisp (maybe only CMUCL) process.
- 2004 — 11 June, Rex F. May, “Re: alternative to D-Day”, soc.history.what-if, Usenet:
- And, even if it were possible, it would have severely messed up Operation Keelhaul, q. g. (quod google).
- 2008 — Stan Kelly-Bootle, "All Things Being Equal?", Queue, Vol. 6, No. 1, 1 January 2008:
- I introduce q.g. (quod google) to supplement, if not replace, the archaic q.v. (quod vide).
- 2008 — 15 December, Carl Banks, “Re: curses and refreshing problem”, comp.lang.python, Usenet:
- One other thing I'd like to point out is sometimes even if carriage return is not sufficient, you can get a little better control of the terminal by using escape sequences (quod Google).
- 2009 — 19 November, franzi, “Re: Cucumber sandwiches”, alt.usage.english, Usenet:
- I wish I could point you to a pig or e-pig, but it calls itself an e-pidge (quod Google).