Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of slash
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1992 - "Short Takes", Time Magazine, Vol 140, Sept. 28th, p. 74.
- ...Meet urban planner Campbell Scott (" a realist slash dreamer "), Greenpeacenik Kyra Sedgwick (" This whole decade is going to have to be about cleaning up "), maitre d' Jim True (" I live my life like a French movie ")...
- 1999 - Lawrence Kasdan, Mumford (movie)
- No, what I've been working on, what the world really needs and no one has been able to create a virtually life-like, humanoid, gender-specific, anatomically functional... sexual surrogate slash companion.
- 2002 - Peter T. Kilborn, "As State Budgets Break, Pain Trickles Down", New York Times, Dec. 15.
- I'm a dishwasher slash cake maker slash cookie scooper slash and whatever else they want me to do.
- 2005 - 
- These posts may become hackneyed if you are boring slash never do anything.