Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of sleepdrunk and sleep-drunk
- 1963, Max Bodenheimer, Prelude to Israel: the memoirs of M. I. Bodenheimer, ISBN 0857662155, page 19:
- Thousands of sleepdrunk beings / filling the decks / blocks of basalt with human faces / lying in deathlike slumber.
- 2007, Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing, Random House, ISBN 978-0-385-73030-3, page 127:
- I steer toward the other side of the river, where the horizon glows the golden orange of sunset. It makes me feel sleep-drunk, as if I am napping in the sun.
- 2012, Anne Lyle, The Alchemist of Souls: Night's Masque, Volume 1, Osprey Publishing, ISBN 0857662155, unnumbered page:
- The younger man stirred, rolled over, hands and mount seeking Ned blindly. Ned turned his back and Gabriel took him, slow and sleep-drunk at first, then more urgently, their bodies turned slick with sweat.