American Sign Language
- Compare Open8@Chest-PalmBack-Open8@NearChest-PalmBack RoundMplane-RoundMplane (“excite”)
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced with a questioning face:
- on the chest, nondominant palm facing back. Posture the dominant hand in on the chest, dominant palm facing back.
- Move both hands in arcs from the chest up and out to the next posture.
- in , nondominant palm facing back. Posture the dominant hand in in , dominant palm facing back.
- Hold both hands briefly in this posture.
- Stokoe: ȣȣɑ^
- (what's up, how are you): (formal) HOW YOU?