Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- The nondominant hand may assume various shapes, including “A”, “S”, “claw 5”, and “flat B”.
- The dominant hand may proceed farther up onto the nondominant forearm.
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- with the dominant hand at the back of the nondominant hand, dominant palm facing down.
- Draw the dominant hand back at a medium or slow pace to the following posture.
- with the dominant hand at the back of the nondominant wrist, dominant palm facing down.
- Optionally continue moving the dominant hand farther up the nondominant forearm.