RFV — deleted 
The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion. See also Wiktionary:Previously deleted entries.
Supposed to be a Vietnamese misspelling. Any confirmation of this? SemperBlotto 22:29, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, doggone it, if that's not what it is, then what is it? I've done Google searches (lots of proper nouns, nothing else), and I've tried every variation I can think of. That Vietnamese thing is the only one that makes any sense at all. I submit that if it fails rfv, it should just be deleted as a non-word. It bothered me staying up there in the Wanted list for so long. -- Pinkfud 22:33, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- (edit conflict x2) It might be an English word, it gets multiple hits on Google Books. -- Prince Kassad 22:36, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Google book search shows it be be an old (mis)spelling of them. SemperBlotto 22:39, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- If so, I see nothing more valuable about thim=them than I see about the Vietnamese thing. Let's trash it. -- Pinkfud 00:11, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's a common misspelling on English keyboards, though, where Vietnamese accents aren't possible. --Neskaya kanetsv 21:39, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Deleted. Equinox ◑ 23:24, 12 May 2009 (UTC)