Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This template uses several parameters both named and unnamed.
- 1 = gender, and number if the noun is plural. Accepted arguments are m, f, mp and fp
- 2 = plural form of noun, with stress accents
- 3 = noun's stress pattern.
- head = to show the singular form with stress accents
If the noun refers to a living thing with an opposite-gender equivalent:
- f = if the noun is masculine, this will show the feminine equivalent
- m = if the noun is feminine, this will show the masculine equivalent