Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Request for bot status: ComparBot
- Bot: User: ComparBot
- Owner/operator: User: Connel MacKenzie
- Purpose: Fill in comparatives, exactly as is currently done manually.
- Generation restrictions:
- Entry must not already exist.
- Root form must link the comparative one or two lines after the ===Adjective=== heading.
- Inflection can be provided by regular text wikification, or any other template that wikifies terms.
- All but the last
threetwo characters of the root form must match the plural form to be auto-generatred in this manner.
- Auto-generated only if there is no other inflected form (e.g. any verb or noun inflection).
- ===Adjective=== header of root term must be within an ==English== language section.
- --Connel MacKenzie T C 05:43, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- --Tawker 06:28, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- --SemperBlotto 08:32, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- --EncycloPetey 23:40, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- --MGSpiller 01:48, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- Davilla 02:51, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- -- Keffy 06:32, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- -- Jonathan Webley 08:54, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- — Vildricianus 09:54, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- I would prefer that the headers of the created pages use ===Adjective form=== rather than simply "Adjective". This makes it clearer that mnore information will be found in a main entry. --EncycloPetey 23:40, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
I request that en:wikt:User: ComparBot gets bot flag on the English Wiktionary:
- Language Code: en
- Project: Wiktionary
- Local Request Link: en:wikt:Wiktionary: Beer Parlour#Request for bot status: ComparBot
- Local User Page: en:wikt:User:Connel MacKenzie
Thank you. --Connel MacKenzie 07:20, 31 March 2006 (UTC)