|Search user languages or scripts|
- This word needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
May be spelled Kephir when Greek alphabet is unavailable or undesired, though this usage is discouraged.
- xte — currently only reformats translation lists. May be expanded.
- NECtie — transforms all redlinks to use User:Yair rand's new entry creator.
Originally developed for Wikipedia: (see User:Kephir/common.js to see how to install)
- Unclutter — Wiktionary has far less clutter, but this script still comes handy when editing.
- Enchanted Preview
- Syntax highlighter by Remember the Dot — huge lifesaver.
- Cacycle's wikEdDiff — I could not care less for the inline diff, but making template references and links clickable in the regular diff is a huge feature.
- Scripts, scripts, and even more scripts:
Migrating translations to usexte does it. It needs some polishing, but often you can just save immediately after running it.
- Editing and removing existing translations.
- Automatic insertion of declension/conjugation templates.
- Automatic creation of translation boxes.
- Moving translations between pages.
- A replacement for Yair rand's NEC, which looks kind of unmaintainable
- Template documentation.