Current work 
- news on different projects - how to coordinate this / revive Wikizine?
- Wiktionary:Project - Unified Wiktionary outreach
- Quotes and sayings (and correlation with wikiquote)
- Translations : Getting the doublewiki extension to work with editing
- Interlanguage link data : getting an entry with translations for every stemword that exists on more than one wikipedia with a connecting internalguage link. Or an entry on every stemword, period, in the appropriate language? If it has an article on a non-narrative project, it has a definition... [and if that compendium, perhaps more like wordnik than wiktionary, isn't a 'dictionary', what is it and how do we make it available to would-be users?]
- /Random log, tracking the lack of English terms since 2004!
- New logo design! Cf. new wikisource and other simmilar logo developments.
Changing attribution for an edit (rosicrucian, etc; see meta these days, and new bureaucrat tools) has been disabled, however, for taking too much developer time...
Random entry by language : what if there were something like that for policies by topic area?
Quotation location 
Where do iconic sayings/quotations and their translations (and explanations!) go? Wikiquote, or wiktionary? When is a [short] phrase a dictionary term, and when a proper quote? How about idioms? To ponder.