Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Form of the verb accidō (“fall upon; befall”).
- second-person plural imperfect active indicative of accidō
- "you were falling down, you were falling upon, you were falling near; you were descending"
- "you were happening (to), you were taking place, you were occurring, you were befalling"
Form of the verb accīdō (“fell, cut down; use up; impair”).
- second-person plural imperfect active indicative of accīdō
- "you were beginning to cut into, you were beginning to cut through, you were felling, you were cutting down"
- "you were using up, you were consuming, you were diminishing"
- "you were impairing, you were weakening, you were shattering"