Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Form of the verb accidō (“fall upon; befall”).
- second-person singular pluperfect active indicative of accidō
- "you had fallen down, you had fallen upon, you had fallen near; you had descended"
- "you had happened (to), you had taken place, you had occurred, you had befallen"
Form of the verb accīdō (“fell, cut down; use up; impair”).
- second-person singular pluperfect active indicative of accīdō
- "you had begun to cut into, you had begun to cut through, you had felled, you had cut down"
- "you had used up, you had consumed, you had diminished"
- "you had impaired, you had weakened, you had shattered"