Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Named in a pseudo-Latin manner for any of several naturalists named Allen.
- Allen (attributive); used in taxonomic names for organisms that often have English names of the form "Allen's ..."
- plural form of
- second-person singular present indicative of allenare
- first-person singular present subjunctive of allenare
- second-person singular present subjunctive of allenare
- third-person singular present subjunctive of allenare
- third-person singular imperative of allenare