Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular past historic of disturber
- third-person singular present indicative of disturbare
- second-person singular imperative of disturbare
- second-person singular present active imperative of disturbō
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of disturbar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of disturbar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of disturbar.