Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Form of the verb incidō (“[I] fall upon”).
- second-person singular perfect active indicative of incidō
- "you have fallen upon, you fell upon"
Form of the verb incīdō (“[I] cut up; dissect; carve”).
- second-person singular perfect active indicative of incīdō
- "you have cut up, you cut up, you have hewn open, you hewed open; you have dissected, you dissected"
- "you have made by cutting, you made by cutting"
- "you have carved, you carved, you have engraved, you engraved"