Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular future passive indicative of mittō
- "I shall be sent, I shall be caused to go"
- "I shall be let go, I shall be released, I shall be discharged"
- "I shall be thrown, I shall be hurled, I shall be cast, I shall be launched"
- "I shall be dismissed, I shall be disregarded"
- first-person singular present passive subjunctive of mittō
- "may I be sent, may I be caused to go"
- "may I be let go, may I be released, may I be discharged"
- "may I be thrown, may I be hurled, may I be cast, may I be launched"
- "may I be dismissed, may I be disregarded"