Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Form of the verb praedicō (“proclaim; announce; preach”).
- first-person plural present active subjunctive of praedicō
- "may we proclaim, may we declare publicly"
- "may we announce, may we make known"
- "may we praise, may we commend, may we extol"
- (Ecclesiastical) "may we preach"
Form of the verb praedīcō (“foretell”).
- first-person plural future active indicative of praedīcō
- "we shall foretell, we shall predict"
- "we shall notify, we shall give warning of"
- "we shall advise, we shall admonish, we shall charge with what should be done"
- "we shall announce at an auction"