Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person plural future perfect active indicative of tollō
- "we shall have raised, we shall have lifted up, we shall have elevated"
- "we shall have removed, we shall have taken away"
- "we shall have destroyed, we shall have abolished"
- first-person plural perfect active subjunctive of tollō
- "we may have raised, we may have lifted up, we may have elevated"
- "we may have removed, we may have taken away"
- "we may have destroyed, we may have abolished"