Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from Citations:schemats)
English citations of schemat
- 1948: Alois X. Schmidt and Charles Angell Marlies, Principles of High-Polymer Theory and Practice: Fibers, Plastics, Rubbers, Coatings, Adhesives,
(McGraw–Hill Book Co.)
- In accordance with this schemat, in the crystallites there is a high degree of molecular symmetry and firm interchain hydrogen bridging […]
- 1966: Roczniki Filozoficzne, volumes 14–15,
(Towarzystwo Naukowe Katolicki Uniwersytet Lubelski)
- Differences in formal structure allow us to segregate reality into certain groups while form is like a schemat occurring in all identities belonging to a given group.
- 1981: Pokar M. Kabra and Laurence J. Marton, Liquid Chromatography in Clinical Analysis, ISBN 9780896030268)
- An abbreviated urine sample cleanup schemat is given in Fig. 2, this is then followed by the detailed analytical method.
- 1997: Special Interest Group on Supporting Group Work, Group ‛97: The Integration Challenge, ISBN 0897918975, 9780897918978)
(Association for Computing Machinery;
- A schemat can be defined by using either the example-based definition tool or the flexible space tool […]
- 2001: Frank Bealey, Power in Business and the State: An Historical Analysis of its Concentration, ISBN 9780415246972)
- Beer speculates that his schemat might apply to other modern industrialized democracies, though he does not develop the notion.
English citations of schemats
- 1964: Studies in English Literature, volume 41,
- After discussing the orthographical schemes, Peacham moves on to the more significant and less expedient “Schemats Syntactical . . . which serue to a fygured [c]onstruction . . . in which somthing eyther wanteth, redoundeth, or is transposed, from the proper place, or else altered by chance” (E iii verso).
- 1966: Edward L. Mattil (editor), A Seminar in Art Education for Research and Curriculum Development,
(Pennsylvania State University)
- Hence, we need think of integration only “as a natural result of differentiation, and organization as a residual effect of a process which generates the child’s vocabulary of schemats.”
- 1976: The United States National Commission for the Review of Federal and State Laws Relating to Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance, Commission Hearings: Supporting Materials for the Report, volume 2,
(United States Government Printing Office)
- The Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs actually called us from San Antonio and they wanted us to do a schemats (schematic diagram) of our equipment.
- 1987: David S. Gorfein and Robert R. Hoffman (editors), Memory and Learning: The Ebbinghaus Centennial Conference, ISBN 089859653X, 9780898596533)
(illustrated edition; L. Erlbaum Associates;
- Effectors, action schemats, and intention goal systems can all be considered to be specialized processors, or coalitions of specialized processors.
- 1989: Nikolas A. Peppas (editor), One Hundred Years of Chemical Engineering: From Lewis M. Norton (M.I.T. 1888) to Present, ISBN 9780792301455)
- Process schemats relating to the later medieval era (AD 1200–19th century) not only throw light on the continuously evolving craft practices, but provide more depth of detail that was lacking in the aphoristic description of methods and procedures found in ancient literature of the prechristian eras.
- 1990: Raymond L. Higgins, C. R. Snyder, and Steven Berglas (editors), Self-Handicapping: The Paradox That Isn’t, ISBN 0306435403, 9780306435409)
(illustrated edition; Plenum Press;
- Kelley, H. H. (1972). Causal schemats and the attribution process.
- 2000: Peter Holland, Shakespeare and Narrative, ISBN 9780521781145, 0521781140)
- The group is classified by Wilson as ‘Figures of a worde’ and by Peacham more specifically as ‘Schemats Orthographicall’, ‘which be occupyed about letters, and sillables of wordes, lawfull only to Poets . . . unlawfull in prose’.⁷
- 2001: Eunice Hempolińska-Nowik, Poznawcze Koncepcje “Ja”, ISBN 837241159X, 9788372411594)
(Naukowe Universytetu Szczecinskiego;
- Markus H. (1977): Self-schemats and processing information about self. „Journal of Personality and Social Psychology“, 35.
- 2003: Grażyna Filip, Gry Językowe Jana Lama, ISBN 8373381228, 9788373381223)
(illustrated edition; Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego;
- Deckers L., Buttram H. T., Humor as a response to incongruities within or between schemats, „Humor“ 1990, 3‒1, s. 53–64.
- ante April 2007: Państwowy Instytut Medycyny Morskiej i Tropikalnej w Gdańsku, Bulletin of the State Institute of Marine and Tropical Medicine in Gdańsk, Poland, volumes 4–5,
- * Figs. 1–3 are the schemats which correspond to the Phots. 1–3.