Jump to navigation Jump to search
Important information: Wiktionary, a wiki-based open content dictionary, is operated by volunteers. Though it provides a free service without advertisement, it is a private enterprise and privately funded. It has no "editorial board", and its entries are written by volunteers around the world. Please see Wiktionary:About for more information.
- Contact trusted Wiktionary volunteers at info-enwiktionary.org.
- All inquiries from the press about Wiktionary should go to the Wikimedia Foundation press room.
- If you suspect that Wiktionary contains copyright-violating content, add a section to the Tea room and it will be dealt with. Or, you may contact Wikimedia's designated agent.
- Ask word-related questions at the Information desk.
- Talk about Wiktionary entries, and the words that they contain, at the Tea room.
- Is hmph an interjection or a verb? ~~~~
- Discuss Wiktionary guidelines and policies in the Beer parlour.
- Should Wiktionary contain words invented for novels? ~~~~
- Get technical about the templates and software in the Grease pit
- Can we get the search to convert ASCII into Arabic? ~~~~
- Leave feedback at Wiktionary:Feedback.
Contact a user
- No English? Use Babel.
- Navigate to their user talk page and click the +