Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- First-person singular possessive suffix denoting singular possession in words ending in a consonant.
- If the noun ends in a vowel, it becomes "-mız" (for the possession suffix)
- It's used only when the word's last vowel is "a" or "ı". It may change into "-imiz", "-umuz" and "-ümüz" according to the last vowel of the word. (possession suffix)
- If the word ends in "p", "ç", "t" or "k", it may change them into "b", "c", "d" and "ğ".
- It may cause the last vowel of the word dropped.
- It must be used with an apostrophe if it's appended to a proper noun.