Category:Crimean Tatar language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Crimean Tatar language
This is the main category of the Crimean Tatar language.
Information about Crimean Tatar:
|Canonical name||Crimean Tatar|
- Category:Crimean Tatar lemmas: Crimean Tatar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:crh:All topics: Crimean Tatar terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Crimean Tatar phrases: Crimean Tatar groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Crimean Tatar: Crimean Tatar terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Crimean Tatar): Crimean Tatar entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Crimean Tatar symbols: Crimean Tatar written signs.
- Category:Crimean Tatar templates: Crimean Tatar templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Crimean Tatar terms by etymology: Crimean Tatar terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Crimean Tatar terms by usage: Crimean Tatar terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Crimean Tatar: Categories with terms derived from Crimean Tatar in various specific languages.
- Category:Crimean Tatar terms needing attention: Crimean Tatar terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User crh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Crimean Tatar.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Crimean Tatar language"
This category contains only the following page.