Category:Crimean Tatar language
All terms in Crimean Tatar should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Crimean Tatar.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Crimean Tatar.
- Category:Crimean Tatar lemmas: Crimean Tatar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Crimean Tatar phrases: Crimean Tatar groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Crimean Tatar symbols: Crimean Tatar characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Crimean Tatar terms by usage: Crimean Tatar terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Crimean Tatar terms by etymology: Crimean Tatar terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Crimean Tatar: Categories with terms derived from Crimean Tatar in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Crimean Tatar: Crimean Tatar words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:crh:All topics: Crimean Tatar words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Crimean Tatar): Crimean Tatar entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User crh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Crimean Tatar.
- Category:Crimean Tatar templates: Crimean Tatar templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Crimean Tatar language"
This category contains only the following page.