Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Fijian language
This is the main category of the Fijian language.
Information about Fijian:
|Language family||Central-Eastern Oceanic|
- Category:Fijian lemmas: Fijian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fj:All topics: Fijian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Fijian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Fijian.
- Category:Fijian entry maintenance: Fijian entries, or entries in other languages containing Fijian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Fijian symbols: Fijian written signs.
- Category:Fijian templates: Fijian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Fijian terms by etymology: Fijian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Fijian terms by usage: Fijian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Fijian: Categories with terms derived from Fijian in various specific languages.
- Category:User fj: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Fijian.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.