Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Georgian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Georgian morpheme forms: Georgian morphemes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Georgian circumfixes: Affixes attached to both the beginning and the end of Georgian words, together as single units.
- Category:Georgian interfixes: Affixes used to join two Georgian words or morphemes together.
- Category:Georgian prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of Georgian words.
- Category:Georgian suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of Georgian words.
|Top – ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჯ ჰ ჱ ჲ ჳ ჴ ჵ ჶ|