Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Georgian language
This is the main category of the Georgian language.
Information about Georgian:
- Category:Georgian lemmas: Georgian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ka:All topics: Georgian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Georgian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Georgian.
- Category:Georgian entry maintenance: Georgian entries, or entries in other languages containing Georgian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Georgian names: Georgian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Georgian phrases: Georgian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Georgian: Georgian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Georgian symbols: Georgian written signs.
- Category:Georgian templates: Georgian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Georgian terms by etymology: Georgian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Georgian terms by usage: Georgian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Georgian: Categories with terms derived from Georgian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ka: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Georgian.
|Top – ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჯ ჰ ჱ ჲ ჳ ჴ ჵ ჶ|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Georgian lemmas (13 c, 12883 e)
- ► Georgian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Georgian figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Georgian modules (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Georgian phrases (1 c, 40 e)
- ► Regional Georgian (2 c, 0 e)