Category:Old Georgian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Georgian language
This is the main category of the Old Georgian language.
Information about Old Georgian:
|Canonical name||Old Georgian|
- Category:Old Georgian lemmas: Old Georgian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:oge:All topics: Old Georgian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Georgian entry maintenance: Old Georgian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Georgian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Georgian templates: Old Georgian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Georgian terms by etymology: Old Georgian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Georgian: Categories with terms derived from Old Georgian in various specific languages.
- Category:User oge: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Georgian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.