Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Gothic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gothic pronoun forms: Gothic pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Gothic demonstrative pronouns: Gothic pronouns that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Gothic indefinite pronouns: Gothic pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Gothic interrogative pronouns: Gothic pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Gothic relative pronouns: Gothic pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.