Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Greek language » Lemmas
- Category:Greek adjectives: Greek terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Greek adverbs: Greek terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Greek conjunctions: Greek terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Greek determiners: Greek terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Greek interjections: Greek terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Greek morphemes: Greek word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Greek nouns: Greek terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Greek numerals: Greek terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Greek particles: Greek terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Greek prepositions: Greek adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Greek pronouns: Greek terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Greek verbs: Greek terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Αα Ββ Γγ Δδ Εε Ζζ Ηη Θθ Ιι Κκ Λλ Μμ Νν Ξξ Οο Ππ Ρρ Σσ Ττ Υυ Φφ Χχ Ψψ Ωω|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Greek lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 13,141 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)