All terms in Greek should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Greek.
Please see Wiktionary:About Greek for considerations about Greek entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Greek.
- Category:el:All topics: Greek words categorized by subject.
- Category:Greek morphemes: Morphemes used to form Greek words.
- Category:Greek parts of speech: Greek terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Greek phrases: Greek groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Greek lexicons: Greek words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Greek: Greek words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Greek names: Greek words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Greek etymologies: Greek terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Greek: Words derived from Greek in various languages.
- Category:Greek symbols: Greek characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Greek rhymes: Lists of Greek words by rhymes.
- Category:Greek citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Greek terms.
- Category:Greek appendices: Miscellaneous information about Greek language.
- Category:Requests (Greek): Greek entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User el: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Greek.
- Category:Greek templates: Greek templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
Pages in category "Greek language"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.