Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Ancient Greek language, Category:Calabrian Greek language, Category:Pontic Greek language, and Category:Cappadocian Greek language
» All languages » Greek language
This is the main category of the Greek language.
Information about Greek:
- Category:Greek lemmas: Greek lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:el:All topics: Greek terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Greek appendices: Pages containing additional information about Greek.
- Category:Greek names: Greek words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Greek phrases: Greek groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Greek: Greek terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Greek): Greek entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Greek rhymes: Lists of Greek words by their rhymes.
- Category:Greek symbols: Greek written signs.
- Category:Greek templates: Greek templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Greek terms by etymology: Greek terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Greek terms by usage: Greek terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Greek: Categories with terms derived from Greek in various specific languages.
- Category:Greek terms needing attention: Greek terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User el: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Greek.
|Top – Αα Ββ Γγ Δδ Εε Ζζ Ηη Θθ Ιι Κκ Λλ Μμ Νν Ξξ Οο Ππ Ρρ Σσ Ττ Υυ Φφ Χχ Ψψ Ωω|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
Pages in category "Greek language"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.