Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Greenlandic language » Lemmas
- Category:Greenlandic adjectives: Greenlandic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Greenlandic adverbs: Greenlandic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Greenlandic conjunctions: Greenlandic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Greenlandic interjections: Greenlandic terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Greenlandic morphemes: Greenlandic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Greenlandic nouns: Greenlandic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Greenlandic numerals: Greenlandic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Greenlandic particles: Greenlandic terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Greenlandic pronouns: Greenlandic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Greenlandic verbs: Greenlandic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Greenlandic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 812 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)