Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Gujarati language » Lemmas
- Category:Gujarati adjectives: Gujarati terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Gujarati adverbs: Gujarati terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gujarati determiners: Gujarati terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Gujarati morphemes: Gujarati word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Gujarati nouns: Gujarati terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gujarati numerals: Gujarati terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Gujarati pronouns: Gujarati terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gujarati verbs: Gujarati terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Gujarati lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 285 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)