Category:Hawaiian terms derived from Polynesian languages
» Hawaiian terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Austronesian languages » Malayo-Polynesian languages » Eastern Malayo-Polynesian languages » Oceanic languages » Central-Eastern Oceanic languages » Polynesian languages
Terms in Hawaiian that originate from Polynesian languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A E I O U B D G H K L M N P R S T W Z ʻ|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Hawaiian terms derived from Maori (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Hawaiian terms derived from Proto-Eastern Polynesian (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Hawaiian terms derived from Proto-Nuclear Polynesian (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Hawaiian terms derived from Proto-Polynesian (0 c, 91 e)
- ► Hawaiian terms derived from Tahitian (0 c, 1 e)