Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hawaiian language
This is the main category of the Hawaiian language.
Information about Hawaiian:
- Category:Hawaiian lemmas: Hawaiian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:haw:All topics: Hawaiian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hawaiian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hawaiian.
- Category:Hawaiian entry maintenance: Hawaiian entries, or entries in other languages containing Hawaiian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hawaiian names: Hawaiian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Hawaiian phrases: Hawaiian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Hawaiian symbols: Hawaiian written signs.
- Category:Hawaiian templates: Hawaiian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hawaiian terms by etymology: Hawaiian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hawaiian terms by usage: Hawaiian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hawaiian: Categories with terms derived from Hawaiian in various specific languages.
- Category:User haw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hawaiian.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.