Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hawaiian language » Lemmas
- Category:Hawaiian conjunctions: Hawaiian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hawaiian determiners: Hawaiian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Hawaiian interjections: Hawaiian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hawaiian morphemes: Hawaiian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hawaiian nouns: Hawaiian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hawaiian numerals: Hawaiian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hawaiian particles: Hawaiian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Hawaiian prepositions: Hawaiian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hawaiian pronouns: Hawaiian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hawaiian verbs: Hawaiian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A E I O U B D G H K L M N P R S T W Z ʻ|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Hawaiian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,141 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)