All terms in Hebrew should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hebrew.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hebrew for considerations about Hebrew entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hebrew.
- Category:he:All topics: Hebrew words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hebrew morphemes: Morphemes used to form Hebrew words.
- Category:Hebrew parts of speech: Hebrew terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hebrew phrases: Hebrew groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Hebrew lexicons: Hebrew words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Hebrew names: Hebrew words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hebrew symbols: Hebrew characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Hebrew appendices: Miscellaneous information about Hebrew language.
- Category:Requests (Hebrew): Hebrew entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User he: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hebrew.
- Category:Hebrew templates: Hebrew templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.