Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hebrew language » Lemmas
- Category:Hebrew adjectives: Hebrew terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hebrew adverbs: Hebrew terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hebrew conjunctions: Hebrew terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hebrew determiners: Hebrew terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Hebrew interjections: Hebrew terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hebrew morphemes: Hebrew word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hebrew nouns: Hebrew terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hebrew numerals: Hebrew terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hebrew particles: Hebrew terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Hebrew prepositions: Hebrew adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hebrew pronouns: Hebrew terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hebrew verbs: Hebrew terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ נ ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Hebrew lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 4,805 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)