Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Japanese language » Templates
- Category:Japanese form-of templates: Templates used on the definition line of Japanese inflected forms, to link back to the main form.
- Category:Japanese headword-line templates: Templates used to show lines that contain headwords in Japanese.
- Category:Japanese inflection-table templates: Templates used to show tables of inflection of Japanese terms.
- Category:Japanese list templates: Templates that contain Japanese lists.
- Category:Japanese reference templates: Templates used to generate citations for Japanese entries.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Japanese templates"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.