Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Old Japanese language
» All languages » Japanese language
This is the main category of the Japanese language.
Information about Japanese:
- Category:Japanese lemmas: Japanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ja:All topics: Japanese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Japanese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Japanese.
- Category:Japanese entry maintenance: Japanese entries, or entries in other languages containing Japanese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Japanese names: Japanese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Japanese phrases: Japanese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Japanese: Japanese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Japanese): Japanese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Japanese symbols: Japanese written signs.
- Category:Japanese templates: Japanese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Japanese terms by etymology: Japanese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Japanese terms by usage: Japanese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Japanese: Categories with terms derived from Japanese in various specific languages.
- Category:Japanese transliterations: Japanese terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User ja: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Japanese.
This category has the following 45 subcategories, out of 45 total.
Pages in category "Japanese language"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.