This is the main category of the Japanese language, represented in Wiktionary by the code ja. It is a member of the Japonic family and written in Japanese (kanji, hiragana and katakana) and Latin scripts.[edit details]
All terms in Japanese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Japanese.
Please see Wiktionary:About Japanese for considerations about Japanese entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Japanese.
- Category:ja:All topics: Japanese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Japanese morphemes: Morphemes used to form Japanese words.
- Category:Japanese combining forms: Forms of words used to form Japanese words
- Category:Japanese parts of speech: Japanese terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Japanese phrases: Japanese groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Japanese lexicons: Japanese words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Japanese: Japanese words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Japanese names: Japanese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Japanese etymologies: Japanese terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Japanese: Words derived from Japanese in various languages.
- Category:Japanese symbols: Japanese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Japanese citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Japanese terms.
- Category:Japanese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Japanese language.
- Category:Requests (Japanese): Japanese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ja: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Japanese.
- Category:Japanese templates: Japanese templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 50 subcategories, out of 50 total.
Pages in category "Japanese language"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.