Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Japanese language » Lemmas
- Category:Japanese adjectives: Japanese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Japanese adverbs: Japanese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Japanese conjunctions: Japanese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Japanese counters: Japanese terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Japanese determiners: Japanese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Japanese interjections: Japanese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Japanese morphemes: Japanese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Japanese nouns: Japanese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Japanese numerals: Japanese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Japanese particles: Japanese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Japanese postpositions: Japanese adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Japanese pronouns: Japanese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Japanese verbs: Japanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Japanese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 43,716 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)