Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||RIGHT PARENTHESIS|
See also :)
Punctuation mark 
- Ends supplemental information
- Sen. John McCain (R., Arizona) spoke at length.
- (mathematics) Ends a mathematical phrase that has increased precedence in terms of operators
- Ends a parenthetical phrase
- I gave it to Fred (who was going there anyways) before I left.
- Ends shorthand for indicating that something can be singular or plural
- Go get the dog(s)
- Separates a number and an item in a list
- 1) New York, 2) London, 3) Paris.
- Represents a mouth vertically aligned, in order to form emoticons.
Derived terms 
- ﹚ (small form variant)
See also 
- toi (Lojban)