Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Japanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Japanese adjectives: Japanese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Japanese adverbs: Japanese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Japanese conjunctions: Japanese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Japanese counters: Japanese terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Japanese determiners: Japanese terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Japanese interjections: Japanese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Japanese morphemes: Japanese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Japanese nouns: Japanese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Japanese numerals: Japanese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Japanese particles: Japanese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Japanese phrases: Japanese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Japanese postpositions: Japanese adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Japanese pronouns: Japanese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Japanese proper nouns: Japanese nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Japanese verbs: Japanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top –||あ い う え お||か き く け こ||さ し す せ そ||た ち つ て と||な に ぬ ね の||は ひ ふ へ ほ||ま み む め も||や ・ ゆ ・ よ||ら り る れ ろ||わ ゐ ・ ゑ を||ん|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Japanese determiners (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Japanese interjections (0 c, 597 e)
- ► Japanese morphemes (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese verbs (18 c, 14078 e)
Pages in category "Japanese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 74,345 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)