|Recent additions to the category|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
» All languages » Japanese language
This is the main category of the Japanese language.
Information about Japanese:
Please see Wiktionary:About Japanese for information and special considerations for creating Japanese language entries.
- Category:Japanese lemmas: Japanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ja:All topics: Japanese terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Japanese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Japanese.
- Category:Japanese entry maintenance: Japanese entries, or entries in other languages containing Japanese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Japanese names: Japanese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Regional Japanese: Japanese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Japanese): Japanese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Japanese symbols: Japanese written signs.
- Category:Japanese templates: Japanese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Japanese terms by etymology: Japanese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Japanese terms by usage: Japanese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Japanese: Categories with terms derived from Japanese in various specific languages.
- Category:Japanese transliterations: Japanese terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User ja: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Japanese.
|Top –||あ い う え お||か き く け こ||さ し す せ そ||た ち つ て と||な に ぬ ね の||は ひ ふ へ ほ||ま み む め も||や ・ ゆ ・ よ||ら り る れ ろ||わ ゐ ・ ゑ を||ん|
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Japanese lemmas (14 c, 48004 e)
- ► 1000 Japanese basic words (0 c, 941 e)
- ► Japanese citations (1 c, 229 e)
- ► Japanese entries that don't exist (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese entry maintenance (14 c, 2 e)
- ► Japanese figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese by difficulty level (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese renjō (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Japanese terms spelled with ateji (0 c, 86 e)
- ► Japanese terms with sound changes (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese words with multiple readings (0 c, 167 e)
- ► Japanese terms spelled with jōyō kanji (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms spelled with non-jōyō kanji (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese proverbs (0 c, 126 e)
- ► Japanese templates (9 c, 133 e)
- ► Japanese terms by etymology (16 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by kanji reading type (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by kanji readings (1049 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by reading pattern (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by semantic function (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese terms by usage (27 c, 0 e)
- ► Terms derived from Japanese (61 c, 0 e)
- ► Transliterations of Japanese terms (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese transliterations (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Japanese language"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.