Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Japanese language » Symbols
Japanese written signs.
- Category:Japanese diacritical marks: Japanese glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Japanese Han characters: Japanese symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Japanese numeral symbols: Japanese symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Japanese punctuation marks: Japanese symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Japanese syllables: Japanese symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
|Top – あ い う え お か き く け こ さ し す せ そ た ち つ て と な に ぬ ね の は ひ ふ へ ほ ま み む め も や ゆ よ ら り る れ ろ わ ゐ ゑ を ん|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Japanese symbols"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total.